Thursday 16 February 2012

Finding the real Amy

A French tv group wants to make a documentary about Amy Winehouse. They got in touch with me because I started to make a video about Blake Fielder Civil, Amy's former husband, see my blog http://shepherdvideos.blogspot.com/2011/12/getting-close-to-amy-winehouse.html

I met a researcher called Emilie Helmbacher, who works for a production company called Ligne de Mire (apparently it's the French version of test card), at the National Film Theatre, on the Southbank.

Apparently they have a deal to broadcast on M6 (the third biggest French channel) some time in the summer, but the video may also go on to be shown in Belgium and Canada.

The idea is to reveal the real Amy, apparently.

I never met Amy, so I may not be the best judge, but from my limited knowledge I'm not altogether sure that even Amy knew who the real Amy was. After all she was only 26 when she died from alcohol poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment